Killer Kielder is a one day epic adventure challenge


Race the Kielder100


Kayak the length of Kielder Water


Run the Lakeside Way marathon

Saturday 16 October 2010

Last minute Kielder Marathon

It would seem that I am beginning my running training early. After spotting that I had set up a justgiving page for Killer Kielder (www.justgiving.com/killerkielderchallenge) to raise money for their charity, Calvert Trust Kielder kindly offered me a place.

This probably isn't the most sensible thing I've ever done considering I haven't been training for a marathon and also took part in the Bike Place Oktoberfest MTB race today however I thought it would be a good opportunity to get to know the lakeside way a bit better and meet the guys from the Calvert Trust even if I do end up walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment